This privacy and personal data protection policy (hereinafter the "Policy") regulates the collection, storage, processing, management, transfer, transmission and protection of information received from third parties through the different channels of information collection (hereinafter the "Personal Data") that the company AEI ARQUITECTURA E INTERIORES S.A.S, hereinafter AEI identified with the NIT 830.020.274-8 and domiciled in Carrera 14 Nro. 98-51, floor 02 of the city of Bogotá D.C., Colombia, in accordance with the provisions contained in the Statutory Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013, , likewise, the protection of habeas data under Law 1266 of 2008 amended by Law 2157 of 2021by which general provisions are issued for the protection of personal, financial, commercial, etc. data.
Personal Data is understood as personal information provided to AEI, in any form and through any channel for the reception of the same, by third parties, which includes data such as names, surnames, date of birth, type and number of identity document, sex, physical address, email address, landline phone, cell phone, city of residence.
The constitutional court in sentence T-020 of 2014 refers to personal data as "any information linked or that may be associated to one or several determined or determinable natural persons".
1. Privacy Notice: verbal or written communication generated by the Controller, addressed to the Data Subject for the Processing of his personal data, by which he is informed about the existence of the information Processing policies that will be applicable to him, how to access them and the purposes of the Processing intended to be given to the personal data.
2. Public data: Data that is not semi-private, private or sensitive. Public data are considered, among others, the data related to the marital status of individuals, their profession or trade and their status as merchant or public servant. By their nature, public data may be contained, among others, in public records, public documents, official gazettes and bulletins and duly executed court rulings that are not subject to confidentiality.
3. Sensitive data: Sensitive data are understood as those that affect the privacy of the user or whose improper use may generate discrimination, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, membership in trade unions, social organizations, human rights or that promote the interests of any political party or that guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data relating to health, sex life, and biometric data.
4. Transfer: The transfer of data takes place when the Controller and/or Processor of personal data, located in Colombia, sends the information or personal data to a recipient, which in turn is the Data Controller and is located inside or outside the country
5. Transmission: Processing of personal data that involves the communication of such data within or outside the territory of the Republic of Colombia when the purpose of the Processing is carried out by the Processor on behalf of the Controller.
Data owners acknowledge that the provision of their Personal Data is made under free, prior, express and informed consent of the data owner (C-094 of 2020) taking into account the characteristics enabled for that purpose and the powers of use by AEI, and on the understanding that such information will be part of a file and / or database containing your profile, which may be used by AEI in the terms and for the purposes set forth herein.
AEI collects Personal Data for purposes of consultation, processing and use, for the following specific purposes:
The registration information requested from the user is the minimum required to comply with the legal regulations in force in Colombia and international practices on privacy and data protection on the Internet.
Perform basic administrative management tasks and those risks that may affect AEI.
Communicate through any channel intended for such purpose, promotions, news, products and services related to the services offered and marketed by AEI according to its business economic activity. Such use will be made only if third parties voluntarily decide to register the information and give their express authorization in this regard.
The use, determined by the different purposes, indicated above and which include the sending of commercial and advertising information related to the products and/or services offered by AEI, may be exercised through (i) e-mails, (ii) text messages (SMS) and/or (iii) telephone calls (cellular or landline phones).
AEI, who will be responsible for the processing of Personal Data, as this term is defined in Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013, and the protection of habeas data under Law 1266 of 2008 as amended by Law 2157 of 2021, respects the privacy of each of the third parties who provide their Personal Data through the different points of collection and capture of such information provided for that purpose.
AEI receives the aforementioned information, stores it in an adequate and secure manner, preventing third parties from verifying its accuracy and exercising their rights to know, update, rectify and delete the information provided, as well as their right to revoke the authorization provided to AEI for the processing of their Personal Data.
The data that AEI collects from third parties is processed and used in accordance with the current information protection and privacy regulations mentioned above.
The information provided freely and voluntarily by users must be true, truthful and complete. This information shall not be used nor shall it be transferred beyond the legal limits allowed under Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013 and other legal regulations governing the processing of personal data. The above, in order to establish business relationships between users and AEI; the information that is shared or transferred by AEI, will be by obligation of a legal mandate and / or requirement of a competent authority of administrative or judicial nature.
The user authorizes AEI to share his/her Personal Data with its commercial allies and in the same way authorizes AEI and its commercial allies to use his/her Personal Data provided, in AEI's own management and within the commercial alliances with which it enters into a legal business to generate added values. Therefore, by authorizing AEI may keep them, update them, process them, consult them and treat them in the ways established in this Policy.
We clarify that, although the activities of treatment of the information provided by the owners of the data, are carried out by AEI staff; these may be carried out by contractors and / or service providers (responsible for the processing of personal data) that in any way may have access to the Personal Data contained in the databases of AEI, because of some special assignment (in charge of treatment), are contractually obliged to store, treat, protect and maintain such information as confidential and may not treat it for any other purpose than that contractually indicated by AEI. By accepting this Policy, the purposes described in this paragraph are accepted.
The user owner of the data may know, update, rectify and delete the information provided; also, you may exercise your right to revoke the authorization provided for the processing of personal data to AEI, according to the policy for the processing of personal data that AEI- ARQUITECTURA E INTERIORES S.A.S. has implemented.
AEI is not responsible for any consequence derived from the improper entry of third parties to the database and/or for any technical failure in the operation and conservation of data in the information storage system.
To facilitate the use of the aforementioned Portals, AEI uses "Cookies", which are small units of information temporarily stored in the hard disk of the user's computer, useful for navigating the site. The information contained in Cookies serves, e.g., for session control, in particular to improve navigation and to obtain a high performance user-friendliness of a website, and to store personal identification information. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically. You can prevent this by changing your browser settings. You can delete the cookies stored on your PC at any time by deleting the temporary Internet files ("Tools/Browser Tools" - "Internet Options").
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the pre-existing laws of Colombia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful as to its content and form, it shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws governing the subject matter.
By law, AEI refrains from collecting information of any kind from minors, or sensitive data of its users, as this term is defined in Law 1581 of 2013.
Any modification will become effective and will be effective against the related third parties from the moment it is published in the corresponding channel.