We are an interdisciplinary team united by our passion for creating and reinventing new innovative, functional, creative, and intelligent spaces.
We take on every challenge as a great opportunity to enhance every square meter, so that the best experiences are developed there.
- We are passionate about what we do
- We listen. We are flexible. We don’t settle.
- We are the most financially robust company in the industry.
- Your project will have our best team and the client will always be accompanied by experienced people with the right profiles for each project.
- Innovation, we are constantly looking for new ways to make projects that change lives through spaces.
- Our PM module allows you to visualize the project in real time.
- Your project will be designed in BIM.
- We are ISO9001, ISO45001, and ISO14000 certified.
- The service quality time relationship will always be a benefit that makes the difference.
We create spaces for interactions between people and organizations that help generate culture, ownership, and community.
ISO 9001:2000 Winners of
Bienal de Arquitectura
and Lapiz de Acero
We started exporting our work to large companies in the United States.
AEI is a founding member of the Colombian Green Building Council.
Creation of the Plannet strategic alliance with architectural firms from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Construction of AEI’s new offices, LEED certified and nominated for the Lapiz de Acero award; pioneers in the country in this certification.
Winners of the Lapiz de Acero award for the 3M offices. Consolidation of the Social Responsibility and Change Management areas.
Creation of the Research and Development area.
Donation for the remodeling of the Casa de la Madre y el Niño Foundation.
Opening of the business unit specialized in Brand Experience and Commercial Spaces.
Opening of AEI Panama offices.
Opening of the AEI Medellin offices.
Opening of AEI Miami and AEI Ecuador offices.
The Research and Development area is created.
Opening of AEI Mexico offices.
First design project exported to Europe.
We have a social inclusion program where people with mental disabilities work.
We donate 20% of our annual net profits to nonprofit organizations.
We take all initiatives to reduce our Carbon Footprint very seriously.
We build all projects under strict sustainability standards LEED, WELL.
For more than 15 years AEI SPACES has been developing a rigorous work with different entities and corporations.
As a responsible organization, we are impacting many sectors of society that have been lagging behind in labor and cultural participation.
We faithfully believe as an organization that beyond our economic activity we can be guided by our values and our mission to generate spaces for growth in all areas of society.
Discover in detail all our corporate social responsibility activities.Download here